- Casters are included with each ramp
- Depending on your make and model our Commercial Van Ramp is available in multiple widths and capacities.
- The unique quick mount feature (sold as an accessory) enables the ramp to be removed and reinstalled at any time in minutes
- Our patented non slip raised button aluminum serves as the ramps surface making the ramp safe to use in any weather including snow, rain, ice and sand
- Welded handles on both sides of the ramp are standard in order to ensure a firm, safe grip
Handi-Ramp’s Commercial Van Ramps increase a cargo van’s flexibility as a delivery or service vehicle by providing a safe and portable ramp system that can be deployed in any situation. These van ramps enable workers to easily load and unload cargo and reduces the risk of strain and injury.
Commercial Van Ramps
Click to Find Your Cargo Van Ramp
work with all popular cargo vans.
Block "productcta" not found
- Sprinter Van Ramps
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van Ramps
- Mercedes Metris Ramps
- Freighliner Sprinter Van Ramps
- Chevrolet Express Van Ramps
- Dodge Ram ProMaster Ramps
- Ford Transit Ramps
- Ford E-Series
- GMC Savana Ramps
- Nissan NV Ramps
- Ford Transit Connect Ramps
- Dodge Ram C/V Tradesman Ramps
- Dodge Ram ProMaster City Ramps
- Chevrolet City Express Ramps
- Wheel casters are included with each ramp
- Depending on your make and model our Commercial Van Ramp is available in multiple widths and capacities
- The 1,500 lb capacity ramps come with an adjustable center leg, adding additional support in the ramps’ center
- The ramp takes up less than 12 inches of cargo space and can be custom made to fit any specific need
- The unique quick mount feature (sold separately) allows the ramp to be removed and reinstalled in minutes
- Our tower hoist (sold separately for larger ramps) is a unique add on that allows the effortless unfolding and folding of the ramp
- Our patented non-slip raised-button traction surface makes the ramp safe to use in any weather including snow, rain, ice and sand
- Welded handles on both sides of the Commercial Van Ramp are standard in order to ensure a firm, safe grip
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Custom sizes and capacities are available: please call us at (800) 876-7267 for pricing
To ensure that we ship our customers a ramp that fits their vehicle perfectly, please be prepared with answers to the following questions.
- What is the year, make and model of the vehicle?
- What is the height and width of the door opening?
- What is the height from the ground to the floor of the van?
- What will the ramp be used for and how frequently will it be used?
Sprinter Commercial Van Ramps
The Sprinter Van is a versatile commercial vehicle that offers power and efficiency to meet your hauling needs. Our rear-loading Sprinter Van Ramp enhances your hauling capabilities by providing a more efficient way to load and unload equipment and payloads from your van.
Dodge Ram ProMaster Commercial Van Ramps
The Dodge Ram ProMaster Van is a spacious and versatile cargo van capable of transporting your payloads and equipment. Our rear-loading Dodge Ram ProMaster Van Ramp extends your loading capabilities by providing a more efficient way to load and unload your vehicle.
Ford Transit Commercial Van Ramps
The Ford Transit Van is a spacious and versatile cargo van capable of transporting your payloads and equipment. Our rear-loading Ford Transit Van Ramp extends your loading capabilities by providing a more efficient way to load and unload your vehicle.
Ford Transit Connect Van Ramps
Dodge Ram C/V Tradesman Van Ramp
Dodge ProMaster City Van Ramp
Chevrolet City Express Van Ramp
Mercedes Metris Van Ramp
Block "productcta" not found
We have included the following link to see how a Commercial Van Ramp is unfolded and folded from the rear. For those installing a Commercial Van Ramp themselves, we have included installation instructions.
- Ramp widths available in: 36″, 45″, or custom widths
- Load capacity for both 36″ and 45″: 1,000/1,500 lbs
- Standard ramp length: 10 feet (custom sizes are available)
- Ramp height in upright position: 61″ (mounting plate to hinge)
- Mounting Plate Width: 49 inches or 40 inches (across van)
- Mounting Plate Depth: 12¾” (front to back of van)
Several accessories are available including a quick mount kit, restraint strap, trailer hitch, gas shock assembly, and replacement spring. These accessories are normally in stock with a 2 day leadtime if sold out.
We suggest contacting one of our sales reps to check availability and most recent pricing.
Lead time may vary.For exact time please give us a call at 847-680-7700.
Shipped anywhere to the 48 Contiguous United States. Price does not include special services; Limited access, residential delivery, liftgate or notify before delivery options. Please call for larger quantities, special services or international shipping.
Block "commercial-van-ramps-list" not found