The Mercedez-Benz Metris is a cargo van with a more compact design compared to the Sprinter or other cargo vans. Because the Metris is compact, it is ideal for versatile urban applications like deliveries. For businesses that don’t require the extended capacity of a larger cargo van, the Metris is a great choice that is available with various interior and exterior modifications to meet your exact business needs. Competing commercial vehicles include the Ford Transit Connect, Dodge Ram C/V Tradesman, and the Dodge ProMaster City.
Top business sectors that use the Mercedes-Benz Metris:
If your business utilizes a van as compact and versatile as the Mercedes-Benz Metris, your cargo van ramp should complement that. HandiRamp’s line of small commercial van ramps includes 25 standard lengths, 23 standard widths, and 2 capacity options so you can select the ramp that perfectly fits your Metris and your business needs.
With exclusive features like the patented non-slip raised-button surface and True Spring Assist technology that makes the ramp able to be safely deployed and stowed by one person, your HandiRamp van ramp protects both you and your operations. Because our ramps are welded in-house at our locations across the US, we ensure that each ramp that leaves our facility is of the highest craftsmanship to best support the efficiency of your business.
You’ve invested a lot into your business, and HandiRamp’s mission is to protect that investment by increasing your operation’s efficiency and safety with our state-of-the-art Cargo Van Ramps.The longest available cargo ramp on the market, the Handi-Ramp rear-loading aluminum cargo van ramp extends your loading capabilities by providing an easier and more efficient way to safely load and unload your vehicle. Unlike other ramps, the Handi-Ramp folding cargo ramp has a patented 360-degree anti-slip raised button traction surface that prevents slips and falls at any angle of the ramp in all weather conditions. The ramp is hand-welded to ensure superior durability and weight capacity (1,000 or 1,500 pounds) when loading and unloading your cargo van. Using Handi-Ramp’s unique True Spring Assist™ technology, the ramp is safely and easily operated by just one person.
It now takes less than a minute to find the perfect ramp for your cargo van. HandiRamp’s Cargo Van Ramp Configurator makes it quick and easy to find the ramp that will best fit your cargo van and business needs. All you have to do is plug in your cargo van’s make, model, year, wheelbase, and roof height, and we’ll do the rest. You’ll be able to select the cargo van ramp that best suits your needs. No more guessing or fruitless searching!
HandiRamp Cargo Van Ramp Features:
- Patented 360-degree anti-slip raised-button traction surface makes the ramp safe to use in all weather conditions including snow, rain, ice, and sand. Multiple welded handles placed ergonomically on both sides of the ramp prevent pinched hands and ensure a firm, safe grip when deploying and stowing the ramp.
- True Spring Assist™ technology, consisting of extension springs, safety cables, and wheel casters, makes our ramps the easiest, smoothest, and safest to deploy and stow. Only one person is needed to operate the ramp.
- Expertly welded construction makes for a safer, stronger, and more reliable ramp.
- Available for the Metris in 2 standard lengths and 2 different widths to accommodate various loading locations and virtually any equipment or cargo.
- Occupies less than 12 inches of cargo space, with a chain and rubber clasp to keep the ramp securely closed while driving.
- Constructed of hardwearing aluminum in the U.S.A., our ramps are durable and made to last.
- The 1,000 lb capacity is standard, ensuring even the heaviest equipment can be loaded or unloaded safely.
- The 1,500 lb capacity ramps have an additional welded center leg, adding additional support and structural integrity.
- The unique quick-mount feature (sold separately) allows the ramp to be removed and reinstalled in minutes.
- All Handi-Ramp cargo van ramps include a three-year warranty to ensure your utmost satisfaction.