We say the Ford E-Series is so versatile because it is equipped to offer optional high-capacity upfitter switches as well as a programmable upfitter interface to accommodate virtually any business purpose. Whether it be the powerful engine or impressive payload and towing capacity (7,400lbs and 3,619lbs respectively), the E Series will surely fulfill all of your transportation demands. Similar cargo van models include the Ford Transit Connect, Dodge Ram C/V Tradesman, Dodge ProMaster City, and the recently discontinued Nissan NV.
Top business sectors that use the Ford E-Series:
Even if the cargo van you are utilizing, like the E-Series, has since been discontinued by the vehicle manufacturer, it can still improve the efficiency of your business. When combined with the HandiRamp Cargo Van Ramp, the transportation capabilities of the Ford E-Series are greatly extended. Because our cargo van ramp is offered several standard as well as custom sizes, we are confident that we will provide you with the ramp that fits your cargo van and business operations perfectly.
HandiRamp Cargo Van Ramps feature the patented raised-button traction surface we’ve used on our ramps since 1958. This non-slip surface allows you to safely use the ramp in virtually any weather or environmental condition including rain, snow, and debris. Our cargo van ramps are also exceptionally durable because they are hand-welded in-house by our expert craftsman. This welded construction means that our ramps will support your business for years to come. In addition, the exclusive True Spring Assist technology makes our cargo van ramps safely operable by just one person.
You’ve invested a lot into your business, and HandiRamp’s mission is to protect that investment by increasing your operation’s efficiency and safety with our state-of-the-art Cargo Van Ramps.
It now takes less than a minute to find the perfect ramp for your cargo van. HandiRamp’s Cargo Van Ramp Configurator makes it quick and easy to find the ramp that will best fit your cargo van and business needs. All you have to do is plug in your cargo van’s make, model, year, wheelbase, and roof height, and we’ll do the rest. You’ll be able to select the cargo van ramp that best suits your needs. No more guessing or fruitless searching!
HandiRamp Cargo Van Ramp Features:
- Patented 360-degree anti-slip raised-button traction surface makes the ramp safe to use in all weather conditions including snow, rain, ice, and sand. Multiple welded handles placed ergonomically on both sides of the ramp prevent pinched hands and ensure a firm, safe grip when deploying and stowing the ramp.
- True Spring Assist™ technology, consisting of extension springs, safety cables, and wheel casters, makes our ramps the easiest, smoothest, and safest to deploy and stow. Only one person is needed to operate the ramp.
- Expertly welded construction makes for a safer, stronger, and more reliable ramp.
- Available in 5 standard lengths and 3 different widths to accommodate various loading locations and virtually any equipment or cargo.
- Occupies less than 12 inches of cargo space, with a chain and rubber clasp to keep the ramp securely closed while driving.
- Constructed of hardwearing aluminum in the U.S.A., our ramps are durable and made to last.
- The 1,000 lb capacity is standard, ensuring even the heaviest equipment can be loaded or unloaded safely.
- The 1,500 lb capacity ramps have an additional welded center leg, adding additional support and structural integrity.
- The unique quick-mount feature (sold separately) allows the ramp to be removed and reinstalled in minutes.
- Our tower hoist (sold separately) is a unique addon that allows the effortless unfolding and folding of the ramp.
- All HandiRamp cargo van ramps include a two-year warranty to ensure your utmost satisfaction.