First available in the US in 2010, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van has become a staple in the commercial van market.
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van is a flexible and widely loved cargo van designed to meet the diverse needs of anyone looking for a large rolling box on wheels! Whether for business, RV travel, or people hauling, the Sprinter van is a mobile workhorse.
At its core, the Sprinter Cargo Van is a versatile and reliable commercial vehicle designed for businesses and professionals in need of a capable and spacious transport solution. With its sleek design and robust construction, the Sprinter offers ample cargo space and customizable interior configurations to accommodate a wide range of cargo and equipment. Equipped with advanced technology and safety features, the Sprinter Cargo Van ensures a comfortable and secure driving experience. Whether used for delivery services, trades, or as a mobile workspace, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van provides the reliability and functionality needed to meet the demands of today’s commercial industry. Competing commercial vehicles of similar size include cross-badged Sprinter variants, Dodge Ram ProMaster, and Ford Transit.
Top business sectors that use the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter:
You’ve selected the Sprinter for your business because it can best support your daily operations. When buying a cargo van ramp, you’ll need one that is equally as efficient and versatile as your van.
The HandiRamp Cargo Van Ramp is the ideal addition to your Mercedes Benz Sprinter, offering unparalleled convenience and accessibility. Our cargo van ramps are specifically designed to provide a safe, seamless transition for loading and unloading cargo. Its durable welded aluminum construction ensures safe and reliable use, allowing for easy maneuverability of various cargo from large equipment to smaller packages. With the HandiRamp cargo van ramp installed in your Mercedes Benz Sprinter, you can effortlessly maximize the efficiency of your cargo handling processes while maintaining your high standards of safety and functionality.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter owners trust HandiRamp Cargo Van Ramps to improve the safety and efficiency of their business.
TWith 5 standard lengths, 3 standard widths, and 2 capacity options available, HandiRamp has the cargo van ramp that will fit your Sprinter perfectly. Exclusive features like the True Spring Assist lifting technology and patented non-slip surface ensure that both you and your cargo are transported safely.
It now takes less than a minute to find the perfect ramp for your cargo van. HandiRamp’s Cargo Van Ramp Configurator makes it quick and easy to find the ramp that will best fit your cargo van and business needs. All you have to do is plug in your cargo van’s make, model, year, wheelbase, and roof height, and we’ll do the rest. You’ll be able to select the commercial van ramp that best suits your needs. No more guessing or fruitless searching!
Handi-Ramp Cargo Van Ramp Features:
- Patented 360-degree anti-slip raised-button traction surface makes the ramp safe to use in all weather conditions including snow, rain, ice, and sand. Multiple welded handles placed ergonomically on both sides of the ramp prevent pinched hands and ensure a firm, safe grip when deploying and stowing the ramp.
- True Spring Assist™ technology, consisting of extension springs, safety cables, and wheel casters, makes our ramps the easiest, smoothest, and safest to deploy and stow. Only one person is needed to operate the ramp.
- Expertly welded construction makes for a safer, stronger, and more reliable ramp.
- Available in 5 standard lengths and 3 different widths to accommodate various loading locations and virtually any equipment or cargo.
- Occupies less than 12 inches of cargo space, with a chain and rubber clasp to keep the ramp securely closed while driving.
- Constructed of hardwearing aluminum in the U.S.A., our ramps are durable and made to last.
- The 1,000 lb capacity is standard, ensuring even the heaviest equipment can be loaded or unloaded safely.
- The 1,500 lb capacity ramps have an additional welded center leg, adding additional support and structural integrity.
- The unique quick-mount feature (sold separately) allows the ramp to be removed and reinstalled in minutes.
- Our tower hoist (sold separately) is a unique addon that allows the effortless unfolding and folding of the ramp.
- All Handi-Ramp cargo van ramps include a three-year warranty to ensure your utmost satisfaction.