Chevrolet City Express Cargo Van
While similar to the Chevrolet Express, the Chevrolet City Express was designed specifically for use in cities and urban areas where there is a lack of parking and loading areas.
Winding through narrow city streets for deliveries or various equipment installations can be challenging in a cargo van. The Chevrolet City Express was specifically designed for this type of use, as its smaller size is perfect for driving in cities and urban areas.
The City Express is a more compact version of Chevrolet’s prime cargo van offering, the Express. Although it was discontinued in 2018, the City Express is still utilized by many business owners today. Boasting 123 feet of cargo space, a four-cylinder engine, and a 1500-pound payload capacity, the City Express can be used for a wide variety of business applications. Similar cargo van models include the Ford Transit Connect, Dodge Ram C/V Tradesman, and Dodge ProMaster City.
Loading and unloading cargo or equipment in cramped areas can be a challenge. When paired with the HandiRamp Cargo Van Ramp, the loading and transportation capabilities of the Chevrolet City Express are greatly enhanced. Our Cargo Van ramp is offered in several standard and custom sizes so you can choose the one that best fits your business needs and location. Featuring our patented True Spring Assist technology, our cargo van ramps can be easily deployed and stowed by just one person, making multiple daily deliveries a cinch!
In addition to efficiency, our cargo van ramps increase the safety of your City Express’ daily operations. Our cargo van ramps feature the same patented non-slip surface as the wheelchair ramps we’ve been manufacturing since 1958. The 360-degree raised-button surface provides superior traction in virtually any weather condition, ensuring that you will be able to safely load and unload your cargo van no matter what turn that weather may take. Our ramps are welded in-house, not bolted, to provide optimal durability and longevity. No need to worry about loose bolts when using your HandiRamp cargo van ramp! Ergonomically placed handles are also welded to the ramp to promote safe lifting and avoid pinched hands.
You’ve invested a lot into your business, and HandiRamp’s mission is to protect that investment by increasing your operation’s efficiency and safety with our state-of-the-art Cargo Van Ramps.
It now takes less than a minute to find the perfect ramp for your cargo van. HandiRamp’s Cargo Van Ramp Configurator makes it quick and easy to find the ramp that will best fit your cargo van and business needs. All you have to do is plug in your cargo van’s make, model, year, wheelbase, and roof height, and we’ll do the rest. You’ll be able to select the cargo van ramp that best suits your needs. No more guessing or fruitless searching!
HandiRamp Cargo Van Ramp Features:
- Patented 360-degree anti-slip raised-button traction surface makes the ramp safe to use in all weather conditions including snow, rain, ice, and sand. Multiple welded handles placed ergonomically on both sides of the ramp prevent pinched hands and ensure a firm, safe grip when deploying and stowing the ramp.
- True Spring Assist™ technology, consisting of extension springs, safety cables, and wheel casters, makes our ramps the easiest, smoothest, and safest to deploy and stow. Only one person is needed to operate the ramp.
- Expertly welded construction makes for a safer, stronger, and more reliable ramp.
- Available in 5 standard lengths and 3 different widths to accommodate various loading locations and virtually any equipment or cargo.
- Occupies less than 12 inches of cargo space, with a chain and rubber clasp to keep the ramp securely closed while driving.
- Constructed of hardwearing aluminum in the U.S.A., our ramps are durable and made to last.
- The 1,000 lb capacity is standard, ensuring even the heaviest equipment can be loaded or unloaded safely.
- The 1,500 lb capacity ramps have an additional welded center leg, adding additional support and structural integrity.
- The unique quick-mount feature (sold separately) allows the ramp to be removed and reinstalled in minutes.
- Our tower hoist (sold separately) is a unique addon that allows the effortless unfolding and folding of the ramp.
- All Handi-Ramp cargo van ramps include a two-year warranty to ensure your utmost satisfaction.