Ford Transit Connect
The Ford Transit Connect hit the roads in the 2010 model year. With a max cargo space of 145.8 cubic feet, the Transit Connect is designed to transport a diverse variety of payloads and equipment while still remaining more compact than other cargo vans on the market. This cargo space also allows for multiple upfit options to support the operations of many different business sectors. Further customization comes in the form of exterior graphics to promote your business. You can choose from Ford’s growing selection of professional templates and graphics or you can create and employ your own design. Similar to the Transit Connect, competing compact cargo vans include the Chevrolet City Express, Dodge Ram C/V Tradesman, and the Dodge ProMaster City.
Top business sectors that use the Ford Transit Connect:
Whether you’re making multiple deliveries through city streets or responding to a plumbing emergency at an apartment complex in a busy urban area, the Ford Transit Connect improves the efficiency of your business. This efficiency is further enhanced by the addition of a HandiRamp Cargo Van Ramp. Our cargo van ramps are offered in several standard or custom sizes and capacities so that your ramp will fit your van and business goals perfectly.
The safety of your business operations is also improved with the noteworthy safety features that come standard with HandiRamp Cargo Van Ramps. The patented 360-degree raised-button traction surface prevents slips and falls when going in any direction on the ramp, not just up and down. This makes loading and unloading heavy cargo and equipment easier and safer. The non-slip surface is weather-resistant, meaning it can be utilized in rain, sleet, snow, or debris. The True Spring Assist Technology allows loading and unloading to be done quickly and efficiently as the cargo van ramp can be deployed and stowed by just one person.
Because our ramps are welded in-house they are exceptionally durable. Without any potential loose bolts to worry about, the welded construction ensures that your ramp will support your business for years to come.
You’ve invested a lot into your business, and HandiRamp’s mission is to protect that investment by increasing your operation’s efficiency and safety with our state-of-the-art Cargo Van Ramps.
It now takes less than a minute to find the perfect ramp for your cargo van. HandiRamp’s Cargo Van Ramp Configurator makes it quick and easy to find the ramp that will best fit your cargo van and business needs. All you have to do is plug in your cargo van’s make, model, year, wheelbase, and roof height, and we’ll do the rest. You’ll be able to select the cargo van ramp that best suits your needs. No more guessing or fruitless searching!
Handi-Ramp Cargo Van Ramp Features:
- Patented 360-degree anti-slip raised-button traction surface makes the ramp safe to use in all weather conditions including snow, rain, ice, and sand. Multiple welded handles placed ergonomically on both sides of the ramp prevent pinched hands and ensure a firm, safe grip when deploying and stowing the ramp.
- True Spring Assist™ technology, consisting of extension springs, safety cables, and wheel casters, makes our ramps the easiest, smoothest, and safest to deploy and stow. Only one person is needed to operate the ramp.
- Expertly welded construction makes for a safer, stronger, and more reliable ramp.
- Available in 5 standard lengths and 3 different widths to accommodate various loading locations and virtually any equipment or cargo.
- Occupies less than 12 inches of cargo space, with a chain and rubber clasp to keep the ramp securely closed while driving.
- Constructed of hardwearing aluminum in the U.S.A., our ramps are durable and made to last.
- The 1,500 lb capacity ramps have an additional welded center leg, adding additional support and structural integrity.
- The unique quick-mount feature (sold separately) allows the ramp to be removed and reinstalled in minutes.
- Our tower hoist (sold separately) is a unique addon that allows the effortless unfolding and folding of the ramp.
- All Handi-Ramp cargo van ramps include a two-year warranty to ensure your utmost satisfaction.