First released in the 2014 model year, the GMC Savana is an evolving cargo van that includes a variety of accessibility and safety options ideal for commercial use.
The Savana has swing-out passenger doors and an optional side door for ease of entry and increased productivity. The driving experience is improved by “hill-start assist” to prevent rollback on inclines and the driver-selectable “tow and haul mode” for towing large loads. The interior of the Savana also has rubberized-vinyl floor coverings and cargo tie-downs to ensure the safe loading, transportation, and unloading of your cargo and equipment. Competing commercial vehicles of a similar size include the Ford Transit Connect, Dodge Ram C/V Tradesman, and Dodge ProMaster City.
Top business sectors that use the GMC Savana:
Lifting equipment into your van solely by hand is not only inefficient but also dangerous, making you more prone to injuries. Even if you’ve managed to load and unload everything from your cargo van unassisted in the past, it is never too late to take the necessary steps to prevent injuries and cargo damage.
Don’t leave your business or your health to chance. Handi-Ramp is a solutions company, dedicated to providing you with a durable cargo van ramp that increases the efficiency of your work and keeps you safe in the process. Unlike other ramps on the market, the Handi-Ramp cargo van ramp has unique features that make it the safest and most user-friendly cargo van ramp in the industry.
GMC Savana owners trust HandiRamp Cargo Van Ramps to improve the safety and efficiency of their business.
The longest available cargo ramp on the market, the Handi-Ramp rear-loading aluminum cargo van ramp extends your loading capabilities by providing an easier and more efficient way to safely load and unload your vehicle. Unlike other ramps, the Handi-Ramp folding cargo ramp has a patented 360-degree anti-slip raised button traction surface that prevents slips and falls at any angle of the ramp in all weather conditions. The ramp is hand-welded to ensure superior durability and weight capacity (1,000 or 1,500 pounds) when loading and unloading your cargo van. Using Handi-Ramp’s unique True Spring Assist™ technology, the ramp is safely and easily operated by just one person.
Handi-Ramp cargo can ramp are compatible with Savana 1500 Cargo, Savana 2500 Cargo, and Savana 3500 Cargo.
Forget the challenge of guessing and endless searching. Handi-Ramp makes it easy to find the cargo van ramp that will work best for your vehicle and business needs. Simply plug in your Ford Transit van’s model, year, wheelbase, and roof height, and we’ll do the rest. You can select the ramp that best fits your needs and vehicle without having to sift through countless unrelated options.
Need a custom ramp for a modified cargo van or your unique transporting needs? Give our ramp experts a call at 847-680-7700 to purchase ramps with custom sizing to fit cargo vans that have aftermarket equipment installed such as cabinets and shelves. Ramps can also be custom-made for specific transportation requirements like limited unloading space.
Handi-Ramp Cargo Van Ramp Features:
- Patented 360-degree anti-slip raised-button traction surface makes the ramp safe to use in all weather conditions including snow, rain, ice, and sand. Multiple welded handles placed ergonomically on both sides of the ramp prevent pinched hands and ensure a firm, safe grip when deploying and stowing the ramp.
- True Spring Assist™ technology, consisting of extension springs, safety cables, and wheel casters, makes our ramps the easiest, smoothest, and safest to deploy and stow. Only one person is needed to operate the ramp.
- Expertly welded construction makes for a safer, stronger, and more reliable ramp.
- Available in 5 standard lengths and 3 different widths to accommodate various loading locations and virtually any equipment or cargo.
- Occupies less than 12 inches of cargo space, with a chain and rubber clasp to keep the ramp securely closed while driving.
- Constructed of hardwearing aluminum in the U.S.A., our ramps are durable and made to last.
- The 1,000 lb capacity is standard, ensuring even the heaviest equipment can be loaded or unloaded safely.
- The 1,500 lb capacity ramps have an additional welded center leg, adding additional support and structural integrity.
- The unique quick-mount feature (sold separately) allows the ramp to be removed and reinstalled in minutes.
- Our tower hoist (sold separately) is a unique addon that allows the effortless unfolding and folding of the ramp.
- All Handi-Ramp cargo van ramps include a two-year warranty to ensure your utmost satisfaction.