Perhaps one of the most recognizable cargo vans on the roads today, the GMC Savana continues to evolve. Features like Hill Start Assist, the Stabilitrak stability control system, and towing mode to reduce excess shifting give the Savana a pleasant and reliable driving and towing experience. The standard swing-out side door can be replaced with a sliding door for easier access to load and unload cargo. Rubberized-vinyl floor covering and cargo tie-downs can be used in conjunction with third-party upfit configurations to create the ideal storage area for your cargo. Competing cargo van models of similar size to the Savana include the Ford Transit Connect, Dodge Ram C/V Tradesman, and Dodge ProMaster City.
Top business sectors that use the GMC Savana:
If you’ve selected a durable and dependable cargo van like the GMC Savana, you’ll need a cargo van ramp that is as equally durable and dependable to safely transport your cargo and equipment. The HandiRamp Cargo Van Ramp is the ideal solution for loading and unloading your GMC Savana. Available in several standard and custom lengths, widths, and capacities, the HandiRamp cargo van ramp will increase both the safety and efficiency of your business operations.
The multiple exclusive features of the HandiRamp Cargo Van ramp make it the best choice for your business operations. The patented 360-degree raised-button traction surface prevents slips and falls in any direction on the ramp and allows it to be used in virtually any weather condition. The exclusive True Spring Assist technology allows the ramp to be safely deployed and stowed by just one person. The aluminum ramps have a fully-welded construction, so there is no chance of any bolts becoming loose when using the ramp. Handled are also welded onto the ramp in ergonomic locations to promote safe lifting and prevent pinched hands. The HandiRamp cargo van ramp is made to last so that it will support your business operations for years to come.
You’ve invested a lot into your business, and HandiRamp’s mission is to protect that investment by increasing your operation’s efficiency and safety with our state-of-the-art Cargo Van Ramps.
It now takes less than a minute to find the perfect ramp for your cargo van. HandiRamp’s Cargo Van Ramp Configurator makes it quick and easy to find the ramp that will best fit your cargo van and business needs. All you have to do is plug in your cargo van’s make, model, year, wheelbase, and roof height, and we’ll do the rest. You’ll be able to select the cargo van ramp that best suits your needs. No more guessing or fruitless searching!
HandiRamp Cargo Van Ramp Features:
- Patented 360-degree anti-slip raised-button traction surface makes the ramp safe to use in all weather conditions including snow, rain, ice, and sand. Multiple welded handles placed ergonomically on both sides of the ramp prevent pinched hands and ensure a firm, safe grip when deploying and stowing the ramp.
- True Spring Assist™ technology, consisting of extension springs, safety cables, and wheel casters, makes our ramps the easiest, smoothest, and safest to deploy and stow. Only one person is needed to operate the ramp.
- Expertly welded construction makes for a safer, stronger, and more reliable ramp.
- Available in 5 standard lengths and 3 different widths to accommodate various loading locations and virtually any equipment or cargo.
- Occupies less than 12 inches of cargo space, with a chain and rubber clasp to keep the ramp securely closed while driving.
- Constructed of hardwearing aluminum in the U.S.A., our ramps are durable and made to last.
- The 1,500 lb capacity ramps have an additional welded center leg, adding additional support and structural integrity.
- The unique quick-mount feature (sold separately) allows the ramp to be removed and reinstalled in minutes.
- Our tower hoist (sold separately) is a unique addon that allows the effortless unfolding and folding of the ramp.
- All Handi-Ramp cargo van ramps include a two-year warranty to ensure your utmost satisfaction.