Cargo Van Ramps by HandiRamp
Say goodbye to cumbersome processes and elevate your loading and unloading experience with HandiRamp’s Cargo Van Ramp. With its durable aluminum construction, the HandiRamp Cargo Van ramp is built for businesses that are on the go and require a reliable and efficient loading solution. Thanks to the exclusive True Spring Assist™ technology, this hard-wearing ramp does not require excessive strength and can be comfortably deployed and stowed by just one person in less than a minute.
Safety and efficiency are HandiRamp’s top priorities. Unlike other ramps, HandiRamp’s cargo van ramps are equipped with unrivaled safety features like a welded construction, ergonomically placed handles, and a patented non-slip surface. The raised-button non-slip surface creates 360-degree traction, meaning it prevents slips and falls in every direction on the ramp in even the most treacherous weather conditions like sleet and snow.
Whether you work in the landscaping industry, construction, delivery, or anywhere in between, the HandiRamp Cargo Van Ramp makes transporting your cargo and equipment safe and efficient.
Cargo Van Ramp Features
- Accommodates virtually any van and cargo with 5 standard available lengths and 3 different widths.
- Constructed on hard-wearing aluminum in the USA by our team of expert engineers and craftsmen.
- Welded ramp construction, rather than bolted, makes the cargo van ramp more robust and long-lasting.
- Ergonomically placed welded handles promote safe lifting practices and prevent pinched hands.
- Able to be safely deployed and stowed by just one person in under a minute thanks to exclusive True Spring Assist™ technology.
- Patented raised-button traction surface prevents slips in falls in debris and virtually any weather condition.
- Once installed, the ramp only occupies less than 12 inches of cargo space (depth-wise) and has a clasp and bumper to keep the ramp closed and prevent rattling while driving.
- 1,000 lb standard capacity (bifold ramps) ensures your equipment can be transported safely.
- Additional welded center leg on 1,500 lb capacity ramps (standard on trifold ramps) increases structural integrity and stability.
- Three-year warranty.
Have a modified van? Confirm your van’s rear door measurements and give our friendly cargo van ramp experts a call at 866-833-0314 to verify your ideal fit!