Handi-Ramp’s Sprinter Van Ramp increases the Sprinter Van’s flexibility as a delivery or service vehicle by providing a safe, portable ramp system that can be deployed in any situation. This van ramp will allow you to easily load and unload cargo, reducing strain and injury for all who use it.
Compatible with the Mercedes and Freightliner Sprinter 2500 Cargo and the Sprinter 3500 Cargo.
Ramps are built in the USA to fit your specific vehicle.
- Casters are included with each ramp
- Standard ramp lengths include 9′, 10.5′, 12′, 15′
- Compatible with Mercedes Sprinter, Dodge Sprinter, and Nissan NV
- The Sprinter ramp is available in two stock widths: 36 inches or 45 inches with weight capacities of 1,000 pounds or 1,500 pounds
- The unique quick mount feature (sold as an accessory) enables the ramp to be removed and reinstalled at any time in minutes
- Our patented non slip raised button aluminum serves as the ramps surface making the ramp safe to use in any weather including snow, rain, ice and sand
- Welded handles on both sides of the Sprinter ramp are standard in order to ensure a firm, safe grip
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Custom sizes and capacities are available: please call us at (800) 876-7267 for pricing
- Ramp widths available in: 36″ or 45″ widths
- Load capacity for both 36″ and 45″: 1,000 to 1,500 lbs.
Price does not include special services; Limited access, residential delivery, liftgate or notify before delivery options. Please call for larger quantities, special services or international shipping.
For your convenience, we have included the following link to see how a Sprinter van ramp is unfolded and folded from the rear. For those installing a Sprinter ramp themselves, we have included installation instructions.